California Employment Law
Liedle & Larson, LLP defends private and public employer clients in diverse claims. Our California employment attorneys defend our clients in all forms of employment litigation in state and federal courts and arbitration proceedings before state and federal agencies.
LL also strives to ensure an employer’s practices are compliant with current and applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. We understand that careful and proper documentation, training of employees, and early involvement of counsel can mitigate an employer's risk. We believe that, with the proper strategies in place, employers can work from a position of knowledge creating sound judgment leading to just dispute outcomes.
Employment Law Services
We regularly handle the following on behalf of our employer clients:
- Drafting and reviewing employment handbooks, policies, and employment agreements
- Sexual harassment prevention training
- Employee management training (from interviewing and hiring through termination of employment)
- Leaves of absence
- Defense of discrimination, harassment & retaliation claims
- Fair Employment and Housing Act claims
- Employee management, discipline and discharge
- Mediation and resolution of employment disputes
- Sexual harassment investigations
- Labor board and EDD hearings
- Labor Code section 132a matters
- Transgender issues
Speak with Our Employment Law Attorneys
For more information about our employment law practice, contact LL.